South Florida Sales Rep
South Florida Sales Rep
Looking for an aggressive, sales-driven individual with strong sales and management experience. The South Florida Sales Rep is responsible for outside sales and business development initiatives.
The position requires the South Florida Sales Rep to be responsible for all aspects of the client development cycle from planning, prospecting, developing, closing and account maintenance.
This position will identify potential customer leads, cold call, gain appointments and execute a sales funnel process through close. The South Florida Sales Rep is responsible for hitting sales targets in both revenue and profitability.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensures sales growth through aggressive market awareness and account growth.
- Develop, prepare and present comprehensive and competitive sales proposals
- Continuously evaluate competitive activity and improve sales technique to attain new accounts.
- Maintain an awareness of the customer’s business environment and changing needs in order to resolve customer service issues effectively.
Must have Construction Staffing/Sales or related industry Experience!!!!!!!
- Three or more years of proven sales in the Staffing or Construction related industry.
- Sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Will understand the staffing industry from both a pricing and service delivery perspective.
- Excellent communication skills a must, both written and verbal
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Strong computer skills; ability to learn and work with new programs. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- 3 + years outside sales and direct Business to Business sales experience
- Experience managing a sales portfolio of at least $2.0M per annum
- Experience building sales territories as opposed to inheriting established markets. Communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented; demonstrates a relentless tenacity with specific sales strategies identified
- Ability to effectively work independently without day-to-day direction
- Ability to resolve disputes and handle multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population as well as clients.
- Bilingual – Preferred but not required
Company provides an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health Ins. and 2 weeks’ vacation after 1 year of employment
- Base salary
- HIGH MONTHLY COMMISSION
- Car Allowance/vehicle
- Gas Reimbursement
Experienced Bookeeper/Accounts Receivable/Accounting Clerk
We are seeking a Full-time Experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Receivable / Accounting Clerk. Duties include: High volume reporting, customer data upkeep and branch support. Other duties may include: NTO’s, certificate of insurance, credit and collections and customer relations. Additional bookkeeping duties will include reconciliations, high volume spreadsheet reports and analysis among other administrative duties.
Must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office programs. Experience in construction office a plus.
Benefits include Health, Dental Insurance, and 401k
Floating Manager – Hollywood, FL
Floating Manager - Hollywood, FL
Responsible for overseeing the sales and service operation of a branch office, ensuring sales and profit goals are met. Key activities include cold calling, selling, daily client and site visits, manage administrative staff, and strategic planning. Floating Branch Manager reports directly to respective District Manager.
We are seeking an experienced recruiting specialist with knowledge of the construction industry who has had a minimum of 3 years’ previous staffing placement experience. Candidate will recruit, interview and match skilled trades individuals with client projects and assignments. Our recruiters are responsible for posting positions on multiple job boards, recruiting quality candidates, interviewing, placement, drug testing and background checks.
This is a fast paced, full time position requiring excellent customer service and the ability to conduct in-person meetings with key managers and senior level executives. You will be expected to participate in local trade association and networking events to increase our presence in the local business community. Our ideal candidate will have proven recruiting success in any of the following industries: Construction skilled trades, industrial skilled trades, logistics staffing or professional/office staffing.
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, bonuses, insurance and 401K.