We are currently seeking Plumbers in Fort Lauderdale
We provide you with hands on training but pride ourselves in providing our employees with a very independent work environment. However, you must be a team player and able to take directions well. We offer a great opportunity to the right candidate to get OSHA certified and on-site training if needed.
Lay out, assemble, install, or maintain pipe systems, pipe supports, or related hydraulic or pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, or industrial production or processing systems.
- Cut, thread, or hammer pipes to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders, or pipe benders
- Measure and mark pipes for cutting or threading
- Cut or bore holes in structures, such as bulkheads, decks, walls, or mains, prior to pipe installation, using hand or power tools
- Inspect, examine, or test installed systems or pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods
- Assemble or secure pipes, tubes, fittings, or related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, or threading joints
- Select pipe sizes, types, or related materials, such as supports, hangers, or hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications
- Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair, according to specifications