Now Seeking a Certified Driver in Fort Lauderdale
We provide you with hands on training but pride ourselves in providing our employees with a very independent work environment. However, you must be a team player and able to take directions well. We offer a great opportunity to the right candidate to get OSHA certified and on-site training if needed.
Certified Construction Drivers drive a variety of construction industry trucks. This often includes multiple varieties of tractors-trailers, or lowboy trailers, tractors with flatbeds. Certified Drivers also have knowledge with fuel trucks, mixer trucks, end dump or side dump trucks, water trucks.
- Must be professional, polite, punctual
- You will be accountable for the delivery, demonstration and collection of equipment to and from customers, suppliers and other businesses
- Communicate with the line manager to new sites and potential new customers
- Demonstrate exceptional teamwork ethics as you may often need to help with loading and unloading trucks
- Maintain the health and safety within the worksite and offers a safe working environment for the team