Currently Seeking Electricians in Fort Lauderdale
Operate, test, maintain, or calibrate unmanned, automated, servo-mechanical, or electromechanical equipment. We provide you with hands on training but pride ourselves in providing our employees with a very independent work environment. However, you must be a team player and able to take directions well. We offer a great opportunity to the right candidate to get OSHA certified and on-site training if needed.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes
- Inspect parts for surface defects
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools
- Verify part dimensions or clearances to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments