Requirements for a Finish Carpenter are as follows:
- Must have proficient finish carpentry skills. An example of the required skill set needed is the ability to efficiently scribe wood base and install multi-piece wood crown molding.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 to 10 hours a day, bend, stoop, and safely lift heavy materials.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, building plans, and other specifications.
- Must have a strong commitment to job site safety. First Response Certification is a plus.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record. A motor vehicle report (MVR) will be run on all potential hires, and will be randomly revisited throughout employment.
- Must have and maintain hand tools. Hand tools are defined as tools typically carried in one’s tool belt and/or small tool box (including a cordless drill).
We provide transportation to and from work sites. You will also have access for OSHA training and ongoing support to enhance your construction skills.