Start Date: Continuous - End Date: Variable
Currently have multiple Pipelayer positions in Aventura
Description:Lay pipe for storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains. Perform any combination of the following tasks: grade trenches or culverts, position pipe, or seal joints.
- Grade or level trench bases, using tamping machines or hand tools.
- Cut pipes to required lengths.
- Cover pipes with earth or other materials.
- Connect pipe pieces and seal joints, using welding equipment, cement, or glue.
- Install or repair sanitary or stormwater sewer structures or pipe systems.
- Operate mechanized equipment, such as pickup trucks, rollers, tandem dump trucks, front-end loaders, or backhoes.
- Lay out pipe routes, following written instructions or blueprints and coordinating layouts with supervisors.
- Operation and Control - Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Operation Monitoring - Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Central Florida
- Certified Driver
- Delray Beach
- Drywall Hangers
- Fort Lauderdale
- Iron Worker
- Lake Worth
- Machine Operator
- Maintenance Workers
- Miami Area
- Miami Gardens
- Project Manager
- Rough Carpenter
- South Florida
- West Palm Beach