Start Date: Continuous - End Date: Variable
We now have open positions for Carpenters in the Miami Area
Description:We provide you with hands on training but pride ourselves in providing our employees with a very independent work environment. However, you must be a team player and able to take directions well. We offer a great opportunity to the right candidate to get OSHA certified and on-site training if needed. As a carpenter, you'll construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Central Florida
- Certified Driver
- Delray Beach
- Drywall Hangers
- Fort Lauderdale
- Iron Worker
- Lake Worth
- Machine Operator
- Maintenance Workers
- Miami Area
- Miami Gardens
- Project Manager
- Rough Carpenter
- South Florida
- West Palm Beach