Location: Boca Raton
Start Date: Continuous - End Date: Variable
Currently seeking a Drywall Contractor in Boca Raton
Description:Plan, direct, and/or coordinate, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Central Florida
- Certified Driver
- Delray Beach
- Drywall Hangers
- Fort Lauderdale
- Iron Worker
- Lake Worth
- Machine Operator
- Maintenance Workers
- Miami Area
- Miami Gardens
- Project Manager
- Rough Carpenter
- South Florida
- West Palm Beach