Currently seeking multiple finish carpenters in West Palm Beach
Construct, erect, install, or repair structures and fixtures made of wood, such as concrete forms; building frameworks, including partitions, joists, studding, and rafters; and wood stairways, window and door frames, and hardwood floors. May also install cabinets, siding, drywall and batt or roll insulation. Includes brattice builders who build doors or brattices (ventilation walls or partitions) in underground passageways.
- Install rough door and window frames, subflooring, fixtures, or temporary supports in structures undergoing construction or repair.
- Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay, and replace timbers as required, using hand tools, nuts, and bolts.
- Maintain job records and schedule work crew.
- Fabricate parts, using woodworking and metalworking machines.
- Build chutes for pouring concrete.
- Dig or direct digging of post holes and set poles to support structures.