Start Date: Continuous - End Date: Variable
Currently Seeking a Drywall Contractor in Orlando and the Surround Central Florida Area
Description:Plan, direct, or coordinate, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Includes managers in specialized construction fields, such as carpentry or plumbing.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
Required Skills:Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action. Management of Material Resources - Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work. Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Central Florida
- Certified Driver
- Delray Beach
- Drywall Hangers
- Fort Lauderdale
- Iron Worker
- Lake Worth
- Machine Operator
- Maintenance Workers
- Miami Area
- Miami Gardens
- Project Manager
- Rough Carpenter
- South Florida
- West Palm Beach