We are currently seeking Project Managers in the Delray Beach Area
We provide you with hands on training but pride ourselves in providing our employees with a very independent work environment. However, you must be a team player and able to take directions well. We offer a great opportunity to the right candidate to get OSHA certified and on-site training if needed.
PM’s are either assigned to a specific long term project or work concurrently on a number of smaller projects. If hired, you are expected to work independently on typical projects with limited oversight from Clients. On large or particularly complex projects, PM’s are expected to work under the direction of a Principal or Sr. Project Manager. Adherence to our core values of accountability, client advocacy, honesty and diligence is of primary importance.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field (Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Architecture)
- “Self-starter” who can work effectively in group settings and individually
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan ahead and stay on task with limited oversight
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Experience with On Screen Take Off is a plus but not required
- Positive attitude
- Ability to analyze issues and come up with creative solutions
- 3-10 years’ experience