Plumber Helper Job Opening in Delray
Help other plumbers, pipefitters, steamfitters, or pipelayers by performing duties requiring less experience. In this position, you would be working as an assistant plumber. We provide you with hands on training but pride ourselves in providing our employees with a very independent work environment. However, you must be a team player and able to take directions well. We offer a great opportunity to the right candidate to get OSHA certified and on-site training if needed.
- Disassemble and remove damaged or worn pipe
- Measure, cut, thread and assemble new pipe, placing the assembled pipe in hangers or other supports
- Mount brackets and hangers on walls and ceilings to hold pipes, and set sleeves or inserts to provide support for pipes
- Cut pipe and lift up to fitters
- Fit or assist in fitting valves, couplings, or assemblies to tanks, pumps, or systems, using hand tools