Now Seeking a Carpenter in Pompano Beach
We provide you with hands on training but pride ourselves in providing our employees with a very independent work environment. However, you must be a team player and able to take directions well. We offer a great opportunity to the right candidate to get OSHA certified and on-site training if needed.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Verify trueness of structure using plumb bob and level
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders for assembling structures above ground level
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws